Welcome to the Chalford website
|DEFIBRILLATOR AWARENESS TRAINING Chalford Parish Council has recently installed two defibrillators which are sited on exterior walls of the: Parish Centre, Geralds Way Community Stores, High Street (Valley) All parishioners are invited to our Awareness Session at Frith Youth Centre, Brownshill Rd on Saturday, 27th September 2014 10am - Noon|
- PARISH COUNCIL INFO - All information relating to Chalford Parish Council
- NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN - Chalford Parish Council is producing a Neighbourhood Plan for The Parish
- CONTACT - How to get in touch.
- DIRECTORY - Contacts and information about local businesses and societies.
- EVENTS GUIDE - Parishioners may add their own events to the website on this page
- REPORT IT! - Contact numbers for Highways, Police, Dog Warden etc..
- ROAD INFORMATION - Information about road works, road closures etc..
- POLICE AND WARDEN - Names and contact for your local policing team
- DISTRICT COUNCIL - Councillors and Links to Stroud District Council
- CONSULTATIONS - Consultation - SDC, GCC
- COUNTY COUNCIL - County Council
- PARISH GRANTS - Parish Grant Applications
- LOCAL WALKS - Walking
- MOBILE LIBRARY - Times and locations of mobile library locally
- COMMUNITY STORES - Request for volunteers
- LOCAL CHARITIES - Information about Local Charities
- HOMESEEKER - Weekly local housing bulletin
- PLANNING - Parish Council planning consultation
- WW1 CENTENARY - Events to commemorate World War 1
- FRITH YOUTH CENTRE - FRITH YOUTH CENTRE
- CPRE - Council for the Protection of Rural England
- NEW EMERGENCY PLAN - Emergency Plan
- DEFIBRILLATOR - Defibrillator information
If you have any comments about this site then please contact us.