The Parish Council Annual Parish Meeting is being held on Thursday 28th April at 7pm at the Methodist Hall, Midway, Chalford Hill. Guest speaker - Professor J Tann will be giving a talk on the woollen industry and the Chalford landscape - "A LANDSCAPE WOVEN IN WOOL". Reports and displays by local organisations. Refreshments served. Please come along.
|District Councillor and Police & Crime Commissioner Elections on 5th May|
- PARISH COUNCIL INFO - All information relating to Chalford Parish Council
- CONTACT - How to get in touch.
- NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN - Chalford Parish Council is producing a Neighbourhood Plan for The Parish
- DIRECTORY - Contacts and information about local businesses and societies.
- EVENTS GUIDE - Parishioners may add their own events to the website on this page
- REPORT IT! - Contact numbers for Highways, Police, Dog Warden etc..
- ROAD INFORMATION - Information about road works, road closures etc..
- Snow Information - Information about snow clearance, parish snow wardens etc..
- POLICE AND WARDEN - Names and contact for your local policing team
- DISTRICT COUNCIL - Councillors and Links to Stroud District Council
- COUNTY COUNCIL - County Council
- PARISH GRANTS - Parish Grant Applications
- LOCAL WALKS - Walking
- MOBILE LIBRARY - Times and locations of mobile library locally
- CHALFORD VILLAGE SHOP - Information - village shop on Chalford High Street
- LOCAL CHARITIES - Information about Local Charities
- ELECTIONS 2016 - ELECTION 2016
- HOMESEEKER - Weekly local housing bulletin
- PLANNING - Parish Council planning consultation
- WW1 CENTENARY - Events to commemorate World War 1
- NEW EMERGENCY PLAN - Emergency Plan
- DEFIBRILLATOR - Defibrillator information
If you have any comments about this site then please contact us.